Many people choose Macbooks because of the stability and convenience of the MacOS system, but sometimes the Mac will inevitably have some problems. For example, when you want to use it, your Mac suddenly won't turn on. Why? Apple Macbook Air Pro notebook won't turn on. What should I do? Today I will tell you-Macbook notebook won't turn on the way.
Mac notebooks cannot be turned on in the following ways:
1. The battery is faulty. The battery has no power or cannot supply power normally.
2, keyboard problem, the keyboard does not work, the power button can not be used normally.
3. There is a problem with the motherboard. The motherboard cannot be turned on if it is not working.
4. System problems, such as a problem during software or system update, cannot boot into the system normally.
For the above reasons, we suggest you try the following ways to get the problem:
1. Turn on the power, check if your Mac battery is still charged, and the charger is working properly. If the charger is not charging properly, you can try another charger and try charging.
2. You can try resetting your system management controller (SMC) to see if it is a system problem.
Reset SMC: Shut down and connect the power, press the Shift-Control-Option key and the power key at the same time, release all the keys, and power on.
3. If the above methods cannot be solved, it means that there is a problem with your keyboard or motherboard, and you need to test the keyboard and motherboard.
Apple may launch an upgraded vSources claim that Apple may l...(530 )ClicksTime：2020-04-07
Is Apple notebook easy to use?Is Apple laptop easy to use? T...(429 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24
Is Apple laptop easy to use?Apple notebooks have good adva...(241 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24
Apple laptop can boot but dispApple laptop boot display does...(397 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24