In the process of using the Macbook, you will inevitably encounter some inexplicable small problems, like a very intelligent and aura, but also a naughty partner always find some opportunities to tease you. For example, when you turn on or use your Macbook, the screen suddenly goes black. What should I do when the Macbook Apple laptop starts up with a black screen? What should I do?
First, if you place a device with a magnet under the Mac notebook, or on the palm rest, the computer may accidentally go to sleep, resulting in a "black screen" state.
Therefore, you can first check whether the following situations exist:
Place your iPhone, iPad, or magnetic device on the palm rest area of your computer. iPhone speakers and most iPad cases contain magnets.
Place the Apple Watch or its magnetic charging cable on the palm rest area of your computer, or place your wrist on which you wear your Apple Watch. Some straps include magnets.
Stacked computers. The magnet in the bottom computer may turn on the switch in the top computer. For example, if you turn on the top computer, the computer may go to sleep before completing startup.
Place the computer on a magnetic object.
Second, you can try resetting the hardware to see if it can help improve the situation.
First, you can reset the PRAM (parameter RAM):
1. Turn off your Macbook.
2. Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command (), Option, P, and R. You need to press and hold these keys simultaneously in step 4.
3. Turn on the computer.
4. Hold down Command-Option-P-R before the gray screen appears.
5. Press these keys until the computer restarts and you will hear the startup sound again.
6. Release these keys.
The next thing you can do is reset the SMC (System Management Controller):
1. Turn off your Macbook.
2. Connect the power adapter to the power source and Macbook (if not already connected).
3. On the built-in keyboard, simultaneously press (left) the three keys Shift, Control, Option and the power button.
4. Release all keys and the power button at the same time.
5. Press the power button to turn on the computer.
* Note: When resetting the SMC, the LEDs on the power adapter may change state or temporarily turn off.
The above is the introduction of the reasons and solutions for the black screen of the Macbook Apple laptop. If the above two methods still cannot solve the black screen problem, it may be a problem with your computer hardware, such as the screen or graphics card. You need to send the notebook to an Apple repair shop and ask a maintenance master to repair it.
Apple may launch an upgraded vSources claim that Apple may l...(363 )ClicksTime：2020-04-07
Is Apple notebook easy to use?Is Apple laptop easy to use? T...(346 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24
Is Apple laptop easy to use?Apple notebooks have good adva...(162 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24
Apple laptop can boot but dispApple laptop boot display does...(275 )ClicksTime：2020-03-24